Postnatal care set has been designed according to traditional Malay after birth therapies, which have helped new mothers cope with the stress after delivery for hundreds of years. Such traditional products are a ritual, as they help soothe and calm the mind, which enhances recovery. The elements of each product are 100% formulated from plant-based ingredients.
Bentong Ginger Warming Massage Oil 100ml
- Made with 100% all natural ingredients, including Malaysia's premium Bentong ginger, curcumin and aloe vera extract.
- Expels wind and cold, relieves flatulence, stimulates blood circulation, nourishes the skin and warms up the body, hands and feet.
- Antioxidant-rich black seed oil is also added to detoxify and deeply hydrate the skin.
- This massage oil creates a warming effect, and the warmth helps to effectively expel wind and cold in the body, as well as promote blood circulation
How to Use:Pour an appropriate amount of oil onto your palm, and rub it in between your hands to warm up the oil before massaging it onto your body.
Tanamera Firming Herbal Blend Paste Mask 15g x 14 sachets
- A combination of 100% natural ingredients used to cleanse, tone and reduce the appearance of stretch mark around the abdominal area. Best used after birth.
- Strengthens and firms stomach muscles.
- Stimulates loss of water retention.
- Tones lose abdominal skin.
- Stimulates blood flow to the abdominal area.
- Reduces blemishes and dark spots that may appear on the abdomen.
Tanamera Postpartum Abdominal Wrap (Binder)
- The material is made of unbleached cotton which is soft yet durable for hours of comfort.
- The wrap is easy to put on, start from the buttocks and up towards the base of the chest, and most comfortable when worn under loose clothes.
- A postpartum wrap is an important recovery devise used in many cultures for a faster recovery from child birth.
- Heals diastasis recti and restores skeletal frame of the pelvis and ribs
- Stablizes the position of organs, supports uterus to contract
- Restores the hip shape
- Prevents uterine prolapse