The King of Ginger – Bentong Ginger
The Bentong ginger we use in our Bentong Ginger Care Range is grown and cultivated in Genting Highlands in Malaysia. Here, it thrives on zero pollution, a cool climate and fertile soil that is nourished with natural spring water from the highlands. In order to get the best quality Bentong ginger, it is absolutely essential that we age it for almost a year before harvesting it, and the soil must then be left fallow for up to 5 to 6 years before replanting to restore the soil’s fertility. Hence, Bentong Ginger is very precious indeed!Bentong ginger emits a delicate yet balanced fragrance. Its spicy aroma is more refined than that of regular ginger. In addition to a multitude of healthcare benefits, Bentong ginger also produces a powerful warming and expelling effect. It can effectively expel “body wind” to alleviate distension and bloating in the belly. It is also able to warm up the body and improve overall blood circulation. Because of its efficacious and wonderful healing properties, Bentong Ginger is crowned as the “King of Ginger”.
King of Ginger - Malaysia Bentong Ginger Care Series
- Made of Natural Ingredients
- Main Ingredients: Malaysia's finest Bentong Ginger and Turmeric Extract
- Silicone-free, sulfate-free (SLS, SLES)
- Artificial dye-free
- Manufactured by certified Malaysia GMP Pharmaceutical Company
- Made in an ISO 9001 certified facility
- Comply with the regulatory requirements of the European Regulation, all our products are in the highest quality, reliability and safety
- Patented Products in Hong Kong: HK30044981
Bentong Ginger Anti Hair Loss & Expel Wind Shampoo 500ml
- Dermatologically tested
- Helps to promote blood circulation to the scalp and expel wind-cold. Supports the healthy development of the hair and scalp, strengthen hair roots, make hair stronger and healthier.
- Using ingredients which derived from coconut oil with good cleaning power and soft and shiny feel to the hair
- Using grapefruit seed, acorus calamus and perilla frutescens extracts for preservation, to make it all natural